Success is not an accident. You can learn the necessary knowledge and develop valuable skills.
Then you need to take action.
I highly suggest you listen to the audio/watch the video while going over my notes.
Let’s dive in.
The Law Of Cause And Effect
- Sowing And Reaping
- Action And Reaction
- The Great Universal Law
- The Iron Law Of The Universe
- “Everything happens for a reason”
- “There are no causeless effects”
- If you can
- define an effect that you want, you can
- trace it back and find somebody (who at one time did not have that effect),
- find out what they did (model their actions/process), and
- then do the same things to
- eventually, get similar results.
“Success leaves tracks.”
Use proven success methods.
Nothing Works The First Time
- Don’t move to “someday-isle”
- Keep on pushing
- You have to become a totally different person
- You have to develop qualities on the inside to become highly successful
- The process takes time
“Skills are learnable.”
You’re Probably Only One Skill Away From Doubling Your Income
- Continue reading and maybe something jumps out on you
- You can learn almost any skill
Dream Big Dreams
- Practice “back from the future”-thinking
- Develop a vision of yourself as happy, healthy, thin, rich, …
- Imagine yourself as having everything you want
- What would it look like?
Do What You Love To Do
- Love your work
- Find something you love to do, then find a way of making a living of it
Commit To Excellence
- Very important
- All people who are successful are really good at what they’re doing
- Pay any price and make any sacrifice to get into the top 10% of your field
- Everybody who’s doing exceptionally well once started at zero
- The time is going to pass anyway, so use it wisely
Develop Your Unique Talents And Abilities
- Everybody has certain talents and abilities
- Everybody can do certain things exceptionally well
See Yourself As Self-Employed
- The top 3% see themselves as self-employed
- I’m responsible
- I’m in charge of my life, 100%
Develop A Clear Sense Of Direction
- become intensely goal-oriented
- Define exactly what it is you want
- Make a plan on how to get it
- Resolve to pay the price it takes
“Do something every day that moves you one step forward towards your major goal.”
Refuse To Consider The Possibility Of Failure
- The fear of failure is the greatest single obstacle to success in adult life (it’s not failure itself, it’s just the fear of it!)
- There’s no such thing as failure, there’s just feedback
- Pick yourself up, move forward
- Fail over and over again, until you succeed
- Work with the feedback that makes you smarter
- You have to experience the failures to finally succeed
- Always seek the valuable lesson in every setback or obstacle or temporary setback
Dedicate Yourself To Lifelong Learning
- Personal development is key
- The ability to learn new skills is critical
- Continually learn and upgrade your skills
- Read in your field 30 to 60 minutes each day
- Take courses and attend seminars
- Listen to audioprograms
“You cannot afford to not buy books and courses.”
Develop A Workaholic Mentality
- In order for you to win you have to work harder and smarter than 90%
- When you work, work. Don’t play.
Get Around The Right People
- Your reference group dictates your level of success
- We absorb the attitudes, opinions, behaviors, thoughts, style of dress, style of speech, worldview, …
- Choose your relationships with care
Be Prepared To Climb From Peak To Peak
- Life is always up and down, cycles and trends
- What is the direction of your trend?
- Two steps forward, one step back
- The curve generally has to be upward
Develop Resilience And Bounce Back
- Most things won’t work
- You’ll be constantly knocked down
- Learn to get up again
- Mentally prepare for the inevitable downturns
- All of life is a continuous stream of problems
- Look for solutions
Become An Unshakable Optimist
- Think and talk about what you want, most of the time
- Constantly feed your mind with great ideas
- Learn more things
- Try more things
- Persist. Never give up.
Develop The Qualities Of Courage And Persistence
- The courage to begin/launch (with no guarantee of success)
- Make decisions.
- Take action.
- The courage to endure. The courage to persist. The courage to never give up.
Quality Of Self-Discipline
- The “Master-Key To Riches”
“The ability to make yourself do, what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.”
I hope you enjoyed this short article.
Thank you for reading and stay awesome,
Tim for Online Business Dude
PS: Start And Grow Your Own, Profitable Online Business From Scratch, Step-by-Step, Today!