Welcome to the resources page. This is my exact toolkit.
Think of this page as my personal, organized bookmarks page, because I use most of these tools daily.
To be honest, this page is more for me than for you… 😉
But because this might also help you, I’ve made it public.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. That means I might get a small compensation if you buy any premium services through this page. I only recommend helpful products and services that I use myself and truly enjoy.
Let’s dive in.
- GetResponse - the autoresponder that I use and recommend - simple to use, for beginners and pros, excellent page builder, and great for affiliate marketing
- ClickMagick - the tracking software that I use and recommend - simple to use, great fraudulent traffic/bot filter, excellent paid traffic training
Landing Pages / Opt-In Pages
- Use what you already have!
- If you already have a GetResponse account - which you should - use the landing page creator that comes with it
- If you already have a WordPress site, I’d recommend Instabuilder, or OptimizePress, or Elementor
- If you don’t want to deal with this rather technical stuff, outsource it (via Fiverr for example)
- free/organic traffic - I rely mostly on Google (SEO) and YouTube. You can download my free SEO Checklist (PDF) here, it’s part of the Online Business Blueprint.
- paid traffic - I rely mostly on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising (both paid search/PPC). For email traffic/solo ads:
- Udimi - the solo ads marketplace that I use and recommend. If you want to get exclusive access to my exact traffic rolodex, including my favorite Udimi sellers are and other traffic sources and agencies that I use and recommend, consider joining my Insider Club.
Domain / Website / Hosting
- Namecheap - I manage all my domains here
- Siteground - managed, fast and simple WordPress hosting that I use and recommend for beginners and pros
- Google Cloud - If you’re a tech whizz, try this
- Google Firebase - where I host my static pages (like this site)
- Jekyll - the static site generator I use
Sources For Free, High-Quality Stock Images
Image Manipulation Tools
- canva.com - simple to use, great cloud graphics editor
- remove.bg - remove background
- tinyjpg.com - JPEG and PNG compression
- StackEdit - awesome markdown editor
- Google Drive
- Google Docs - New Document
- Google Sheets - New Sheet
- Google Slides - New Slide
- Google Translate
- Online Business Blueprint (PDF)
- List Building
- Income Producing Activities
- SEO Checklist
- Value First
Help Me, I’m A Complete Beginner! What Should I Do And What Do I Absolutely Need To Buy?
- Download this. It’s 100% free.
- Read what I’ll send you. Go through the additional training and videos that I’ll send you.
- Truly understand the concepts and start implementing the strategy.
- If you have any questions, hit me up here or simply hit reply on any message you get from me.
- Please respect the order of steps above.
Thank you for reading and stay awesome,
Tim for Online Business Dude