We all want to be successful at what we do, right?
But not all of us achieve success. In fact, most people live a life full of fear, shame, anxiety, paranoia and doubt.
And nobody gets anything done, because we're constantly distracted. Or distract ourselves.
But how can we change that?
How can be break free of our own thought prison and become the person we need to be to achieve success?
Over the years, I've read hundrets of books and spoken with many successful people, super-achievers and super affiliate marketers.
I'm a big fan of the 80/20 (pareto) principle, so let's cut the crap and get directly to the most important principles.
These are the mindset elements and behaviours of the super achievers:
- set yearly, monthly and daily goals
- smart: specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound
- identify what it needs to achieve those goals, make a plan of the path
- identify the 80/20 strategies, tasks and routines
- what do you really care about? what truly fulfills you?
- get crystal clear on what you want to achieve
- single-minded, deep work
- this is your secret weapon
- laser-like focus on your goals
- in a world full of constant distractions, this is your super power
- get rid of as many distractions and bad habits / routines as possible
- take a look at all areas of your life, offline and online
- eliminate as many distractions as possible (social media, subscriptions, useless possessions, apps, email accounts, notifications, devices, but also distructive behaviours, bad habits, constantly negative people, bad environments, ...)
- become highly productive by eliminating distractions
- simple, healthy and productive
- routine leads to consistency
- consistency is needed to be productive every day
- reduce stress and leave room for healthy recreational activities
- plan your recharging / recovery time as well
- consistently move towards your goals, consistenly make progress towards your goals, every day
- work on your goals every day
- plan your day: sleep, alarm clock, hygiene, clothes, diet, exercise, most important goals, relaxation and recovery
- develop the powerful habit of doing the uncomfortable but necessary
- become comfortable being uncomfortable
- every pain or uncomfortable feeling, physically and emotionally, will finally disappear
- grow and evolve into the person who can achieve your goals with ease
- you are not "your character", you are not "your person" - see the constant struggle, the constant battle / fight of the ego, see how it effects everyone around you, understand their suffering, see how you are effected by it
- understand you're only playing a character / role here, and choose to play a successful one - disassociate yourself from yourself, "coach yourself"
- implement these behaviours every day, let your person become that (successful) character
- your mind is your enemy
- how to control yourself vs. your ego controlling you
- expect the fear, feel it, go through it / do the work anyway
- you are not your fear, you are not your emotions
- be ok with being uncomfortable, it's the right way to go
- if it scares you, you're on track
- again: your mind is your enemy
- keep pushing, keep going
- don't expect short-term results
- start to enjoy the suck, that's why most are not successful
- good things take time, it's worth it
- forget everyone else, do YOUR thing
- understand what it takes to achieve your goals
- consumer vs producer mindset
Model what works
- If you're part of a training/coaching program: Follow the script!
- See how other people are successful in your area of focus, then model it
Take Action, Execute, Do The Work!
Success Loves Speed of Implementation - Become a Ruthless Executor
Go and do the work.
And then: Do the work every day from now on.
See you at the top, because that's where you end up, inevitably!
Maybe not tomorrow, and maybe not next week.
But how about 12 months from now? Where will you be?
I hope this is helpful and stay awesome,
Your Online Business Dude
Want to Become a
Then follow this 2-step process:
1) Download & Read This:
Hi – I’m Tim, an online marketer from Germany and the founder of Online Business Dude. I run a few websites in several niches, and here I openly share what works for me when it comes to growing online businesses and running affiliate campaigns. I believe in the value-first approach and results-focused direct marketing. My specialty is profitable media buying. That means I do a lot of advertising (driving paid traffic), lead generation, and email marketing. If you have any questions, simply let me know. 🙂 Thanks!