These are my top recommended online resources and tools. I’ve been using all of these resources and will continue to use these to make money online with websites and affiliate marketing.
These resources don’t just get the job done, but are the best-in-class tools so you can focus on building your own successful online business.
As I come across new or better tools in the internet marketing industry, I constantly update this page.
Wealthy Affiliate: All-in-One Affiliate Marketing Training and Hosting
Hands down, this is the best, most comprehensive internet marketing training that you can find online. The foundation you’ll get here is second to none, as Wealthy Affiliate not just teaches you how to make money online but in a the most professional way possible.
The best part? This process works in any niche. This is in my opinion the best way to make money from your beloved hobby or passion!
You will have everything you need to build your online business.
You can get started today for free, the platform features include:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification (a course consisting of 10 value-packed lessons)
- Amazon Cloud-based and Optimized-for-Speed Web Hosting (secured and optimized for speed, much better than other cheap, shared web hosting offers, this would be comparing apples to oranges)
- Highly Responsive, Professional Tech-Support
- Easy Site Builder (based on the newest WordPress version, build your website literally with a couple of mouse clicks)
- Professional Keyword Research Tool (you’ll learn the ins and outs and how to use it properly inside the training course)
- Caring Community of Successful Affiliate Marketers (easy communication through Live-Chat)
- Weekly Live Video Trainings
- … and so much more.
There are many more benefits to Wealthy Affiliate, that’s why I did an extensive, honest, full review of Wealthy Affiliate. Check it out here.
Namecheap: The leading domain name registrar
This is the cheapest and most reliable domain registrar that I came across.
I use them for the management of all my domains.
Check them out here if you want to register a top level domain for your online business and brand.
More resources coming soon.
Again, I only recommend high quality products and services from reliable companies.
If you have any questions or thoughts, please comment below or leave me a message via the contact form. I’m happy to help.
Your Online Business Dude